Blog Background

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Chore Chart

I made this fun little chore chart several weeks ago, but didn't have a blog to share my creations. :)  So I'll share with you now.

I made this for my little one as we begin to teach small responsibility.  It was fairly easy to make.  I bought a cheap cookie sheet, used some Bella Blvd super cute Mr. Boy paper, my Cricut chore chart cartridge and sticky strip(terrifically tacky tape).  Love that tape.  I also used adhesive backed magnets and clear round epoxy stickers.  Oooh, I love those things, so many great uses.

So here is my first attempt at a chore chart....
I also used some letter stickers from my stash.  I used the pictures and then made small labels under the pictures for when LO (little one) can read.  I also left space to add more chores as LO gets older.

We've used it some, quite a bit at first, but my sweet little one kept pulling the chart off the fridge.  I had lots of magnets on the back to hold it to the fridge.  Now it sits on our computer desk... I'll have to find a new place for it so that we can use it more often.  But I had fun making it, and LO really likes the magnets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I would love to know what you think!