Blog Background

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Friend's Baby Shower

Recently I had a very good friend had a baby shower.  So, I made some some super cute items for her and her sweet little girl!  The sweet little girl came several months early, but is doing well! :)

So here are some pictures of the gifts:
a set of hooded towels with cute pink ribbon sewn on


Here is a cute bag that held some of the gifts


Square fold card I made

The square card slides inside the fold over triangle card.


My friend was secretly hoping that I would make her a diaper cake, glad I could make her happy!

 I forgot to take a good picture of the taggie blanket I made, so here is my friend opening it up.
It had pink, brown and sheer white ribbons around the edges.  The front was brown polka-dot material and the bag was a pink soft "fleece-like" fuzzy polka-dot material.


I had fun making these gifts, and I know my friend loved receiving them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I would love to know what you think!