Blog Background

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bridal Shower

Here's a quick post showing you a bridal shower card I made as well as a "towel cake".

Since I didn't have any wedding dresses on ANY of my Cricut cartridges (gasp!, I know!!) I improvised.  I used two scallop circles in varying sizes from Alphalicious.  I folded the sides in to make the skirt and top.  Glued them together, added a ribbon, and then used the Floral Cuttlebug embossing folder with yellow vellum (choosing just one specific flower to emboss).  I used a brad to attach the "bouquet" to the dress and used pop dots to pop up the wedding dress.  I also debossed the black background with Fluer de Lis embossing folder.

I embossed the little flower design on the inside and added a gem as well.




And here is the towel cake.  I bought the towels from her registry and then folded them and tied them with ribbon.  I stacked them like tiers on a wedding cake.  So simple but awesome looking! :)


1 comment:

  1. Somebody necessarily assist to make critically articles I might state.
    That is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point?
    I surprised with the research you made to make this particular post incredible.
    Magnificent activity!

    Here is my blog dollar general store

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message. I would love to know what you think!