Blog Background

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Monogrammed Cards- Part 2

Hello again!

Here are a few more cards I made for my SIL.  I made 50 total cards for her.  I managed to make a few extra for me at the same time :)  Love it!



I used a circle punch and tied twine to match the red circle.  The first dark is a deep plum color.  I embossed the plum color with the "traffic Jam" sizzix folder and the green circle is embossed with a circles and dots.  I used the cricut cartridge "boys will be boys" to cut out the j with the arrow.

Super simple, but very elegant
This is one I made at the very end from left over scraps.  It was fun a challenge to put together, but I love the design.

Thanks for looking!
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I would love to know what you think!