Blog Background

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Rose Ombré Cake

Hello to you!

Recently I made a cake... I jumped on the ombré and rose cake bandwagon.  I'm glad I did!  It turned out pretty awesome, especially for a first try.

I made a strawberry cake with varying shades of pink icing.  I just used my red icing gel to make the color.  It took several batches of icing to make this cake.  It was just about an icing overload...
I love my blue mixer in the background! :)

I used a Wilton 1M tip to create the roses

Top of the cake: Got the hang of icing it by the end...



I love the ombré colors

The pretty cake plate is from HomeGoods.  My sister bought it for me for Christmas.  Thanks, sis! :)

Have a crafty day!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I would love to know what you think!