Blog Background

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Plastic Easter Eggs

Hello friends! Welcome back!

I don't know about you, but we have lots of those colorful, lots of fun, hard to find storage space for, plastic Easter eggs.  Plus, they always seem to multiply each year, right?


I found a great way to store those eggs! 


I use a plastic zippered bag-you know the kind you get with some sheets sets or mattress covers?  Right, those things!


After all the activities are complete, I toss all the plastic eggs in the sink with warm soapy water and let them soak for a bit {I don't want to store residue from stick candy or dirt from outside egg hunting :) }  Then I rinse them off and let them air dry for the day.  Then I just get a cute little helper to close up the eggs and toss them into our storage bag.  Zip it up and save them for next year!




Enjoy a quick tip!
Jenny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message. I would love to know what you think!